New care models and strategic commissioning across Kent and Medway will focus resources where it’s needed – front line delivery
Looking at longer term system transformation for Kent and Medway health and social care leaders in both commissioning and provider organisations in our area generally agree there should be a strategic commissioning function for Kent and Medway.
We aim to:
- Focus on strategic planning, resource allocation and commissioning those services which serve a large population and operate on a Kent and Medway-wide basis
- Work alongside local commissioning for local populations – through local accountable care systems
- Ensure resources are focussed on front line delivery.
There are areas of complexity to work through, for example:
- How NHS England specialist commissioning, local authority commissioning, and day-to-day NHS commissioning could be better integrated and work in practice
- What the future shape of provider organisations should look like to deliver the very best services for local people, and how best to define and identify appropriate accountable care systems for Kent and Medway.
System transformation news:
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.