Can you help us bring the voice of patients and the public to the centre of planning for health and social care?
We have five vacancies on our Patient and Public Advisory Group and particularly want to encourage people from diverse or seldom-heard communities to apply.
The Patient and Public Advisory Group (PPAG) advises the Programme Board of the Sustainability and Transformation Partnership and workstreams on their developing plans and on their engagement with the public.
We need someone from each of the following boroughs:
We would like to strengthen the diversity of the group’s membership, and would welcome applications from:
- people from ethnic minorities
- people with disabilities
- young people.
Requirements. We need people who:
- are committed to helping and supporting the Sustainability and Transformation Partnership (STP) to be successful in its vision to deliver the best possible health and care for Kent and Medway
- are willing and able to speak up and comment on plans for how health and care is delivered for the benefit of the whole population of Kent and Medway
- have some experience or knowledge of health and/or social care services
- have the ability to work in a team and to advise and comment in a timely and constructive way.
- are willing to gather views from and share public information with their own contacts and groups where relevant.
The group meets once a month, currently on a Wednesday morning in Faversham and communicates by email in-between meetings. Some members also offer to attend other meetings for specific areas of work. This is a voluntary role but travel expenses are covered.
If you are interested in applying, but the meeting arrangements aren’t convenient for you, please still apply as we may be able to find other ways for you to participate.
The deadline for applications is 3 September 2018 and they should be emailed or posted to:
Claire Lloyd-Cowtan, Programme Administrator, Kent and Medway Sustainability and Transformation Partnership
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post: Kent and Medway STP, Magnitude House, New Hythe Lane, Aylesford, Kent, ME20 6WT
Interview will be held on the 7 and 14 September (locations to follow).
Please share this information with your networks and friends.
PPAG application deadline