Medway Clinical Commissioning Group is looking for your views on the future of health and care in Medway and invites to a series of engagement events to help shape the future of local services in Medway.
They are holding two public engagement events focusing on the provision of urgent care in Medway.
- 9th August, 6:30 – 8:30pm, Priestfield Stadium, Redfern Avenue, Medway, ME7 4DD
- 5th September, 6:30 – 8:30pm, St Georges Hotel, 8 New Road, ME4 6BB
There will also be one engagement event to discuss the Medway Model – a new partnership approach to delivering care and supporting wellbeing in Medway which helps people stay healthy longer, and makes sure care is better joined up and takes place closer to home.
- 13th September 13:30 – 16:30, Holiday Inn, Rochester, Maidstone Road, ME5 9SF
The meeting will give people a chance to:
- understand how GP practices are planning to work together across local areas and what difference it will make to patients
- hear how services are joining up in your area to get better at providing the care you need locally
- hear about innovations in technology to improve local care
- tell us what you want from local care in the future
There will also be information about the wider plans for transforming health and social care services across Kent and Medway as part of the Kent and Medway Sustainability and Transformation Partnership (STP).
The events are free, but please register your attendance here.
For further information please contact the communications and engagement team at Medway CCG.
tel: 01634 335111